Stanley Mathabatha: Biography of Stanley Mathabatha, Age, Wife, Career & Net Worth
Stanley Mathabatha (born 21 January 1957) is a South African politician who currently serves as the premier of the Limpopo province.
He also serves as the Provincial Chairperson of the African National Congress (ANC) in Limpopo.
|Full Name||Stanley Mathabatha|
|Date of Birth||21 January 1957 (age 64 years old)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Stanley Mathabatha Age
Mathabatha was born on 21 January 1957 in Ga-Mathabatha, Transvaal, South Africa. He is 64 years old as of 2021.
Stanley Mathabatha Education
He attended the University of the Western Cape where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree. He went on to obtained a Master’s degree in development from the Graduate School of Leadership of the University of Limpopo.
Mathabatha also has attended an Executive Management Development Programme at Harvard University (USA) in 2003.
Stanley Mathabatha Wife
He is married to Margaret Mathabatha. They have three children together.
He joined politics at a tender age and became a member of the ANC’s armed wing Umkhonto we Sizwe (MK) in 1977 at the age of 20 after the 1976 Soweto uprising.
- Member at Limpopo Provincial Legislature (Provincial-Legislature) since 22nd May 2019
- Member at African National Congress (ANC) (Party)
- 1st Candidate at African National Congress Provincial Limpopo Election List 2019 (Election List) from 23rd April 2019 until 8th May 2019
- Member at Limpopo Provincial Legislature (Provincial-Legislature) from 21st May 2014 until 7th May 2019
- Member-elect at Limpopo Provincial Legislature (Provincial-Legislature) from 16th May 2014 until 21st May 2014
- 1st Candidate at African National Congress Provincial Limpopo Election List 2014 (Election List) from 22nd April 2014 until 7th May 2014
- Member of the Provincial Legislature at Limpopo Provincial Legislature (Provincial-Legislature) until 6th May 2014
- Premier at Limpopo Provincial Legislature (Provincial-Legislature) until 6th May 2014
Mathabatha has an estimated net worth of $5 million
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: