Murray & Roberts Vacancy Application Details.
The Murray & Roberts Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Murray & Roberts Jobs Vacancy
Murray & Roberts Cementation invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Administrator Store to be placed in Phalaborwa . The successful candidate will report to the Admin Manager. The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
- Provide effective administrative support
- Receive and issue materials for export and various site
- Compile track lists for all exports
- Collate export documentation and packing instruction
- Administer the JDE system
- Daily processing of outbound sales transactions and releasing of backorders
- Manage manual requisitions
- Weekly Master data maintenance
- Maintain inventory levels with regard to min. & max levels and replenishment of stock
- Participate in monthly cycle counts and locations audits
- Maintain safe housekeeping practices to ensure safety standards, including adhering to safety standards for the packaging of materials
- Effective self-management in alignment with M&RCs values
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Certificate in supply chain management or similar qualification from a recognised institution
- MS Office proficient [Word, Excel, outlook and PowerPoint]
- Excellent Administrative skills with attention to detail
- Fully conversant in English (Written and verbal)
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years ‘experience in similar position
- Working experience on JDE or similar ERP system
- Experience generating and verifying reports
- Experience with inventory management on exports and projects
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound principles
- Knowledge of supply chain standards and procedures
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!