Hello Group Vacancy Application Details.
The Hello Group Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Hello Group Jobs Vacancy
WHAT MAKES UP DIFFERENT
We break down barriers. We defy bias. We level the playing field. We thereby enhance every facet of the lives of the migrant and marginalised communities.
WHO YOU ARE
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12 / Higher Certificate;
- Previous FICA experience
- Knowledge of FICA Regulations (Preferred)
- Strong communication skills (Preffered)
- Excellent typing skills
- Good time time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Microsoft Office
WHAT YOU’LL DO HERE
- Ensuring that all the information captured by the field employees has been correctly captured: name, passport, asylum, permit, ID number and other relevant documents are correct.
- Ensuring that the documents provided are clear, recognisable and provide a full view of the documents.
- Ensuring that the information provided is compliant in terms of not accepting under age clients.
- Responsible for contacting field employees in need to ensure that any non non-compliance documentation is corrected and as a deterrent to the problem occurring again.
- Communication with customers regarding signup applications and general compliance queries.
- Responsible for reviewing and either accepting or rejecting documentation in accordance with HP AML rules.
- Reporting suspicious activity and documents to the AML Officer within the specified timeframe.
- Reporting all suspicious transactions to the AML Officer for consideration through the channel AMLCOM.
- Querying unusual documentation with the AML Officer to ensure that it complies with HP internal rules in AML.
- Adhoc Compliance administration tasks allocated from time to time
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We change lives, daily. We listen to the little guy who doesn’t have a voice and provide migrants with a support framework and platform to be able to better not only their lives, but the lives of their families. This whilst saving them time and moola.
- We empower and provide hope. By simply harnessing technology we empower people. We did away with the pesky middle man, and today we boast the largest informal point of presence for Sim Cards, all while distributing it ourselves. And guess what, this not only delivers an awesome service but jobs for those in need.
- We uplift the community. We asked, they responded, we listened. Our “you send, we build” campaign our loyal customers told us some of their biggest needs. In true Hello fashion we listened and ground has been broken on a state of the art maternity ward in Malawi.
- We make a difference. Every minute of every day! The “building dreams, together” campaign lets customers invest in their children’s future. How do you ask? By making use of our service, it enables us to provide school bursaries.
- You can grow. Like the seven wonders of the world, seven companies that form the Hello Group. And of course, who would want to stop there, we need more wonders in this world, so we keep on growing. Want to join a crazy group that offers you huge potential for growth?
- You can be bold. Speak up, improve processes, push the envelope, ask question and challenge the status quo.
- You can be innovative. The best ideas are born in garages, let this be your garage of brilliant ideas.
- You can learn. One is never too old to learn, at Hello we are constantly evolving and to keep the evolution going we need to learn. So, in the adapted words of Dory, just keep learning, just keep learning, learning, learning, learning.
- You can be you. We want YOU for Hello Group. Your individual flavour, your unique skills, your keen sense of detail and any other crazy skills that you can offer Hello.
THE HELLO GROUP
- Hello Mobile
- Hello Paisa
- Hello Group
- Hello Pay
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE HELLO NATION?
- Submit your updated CV by clicking on the Apply Now button below
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from application date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!