FXCM Vacancy Application Details.
The FXCM Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
FXCM Jobs Vacancy
- Primary Function – Manage the Corporate Secretarial function for FXCM Group and ensure the delivery of a professional company secretarial service, supporting the Boards and Committees of the subsidiaries of the FXCM Group, holding the office as Secretary to designated subsidiary entities from time to time, supporting ad hoc projects and ensuring statutory and regulatory obligations are met in a framework of good corporate governance and best practice.
- Secondary Function – Support and assist the Legal Department in the provision of legal support to the FXCM Group advising on issues relating to a broad range of subject matter and assisting with the execution of all legal work associated with the day to day operations of the Group.
- Company secretarial duties including but not limited to organising and delivering board and committee meetings for various subsidiaries and preparation of associated papers and minutes.
- Manage a team of corporate secretaries.
- Attending to all statutory filings in the United Kingdom and other jurisdictions where the FXCM Group has a subsidiary.
- Preparation of corporate documents and filings associated with dividends, capital injections etc.
- Maintenance of the Group’s entity management system.
- Incorporation and dissolution of companies.
- Provision of professional advice to Directors, Executive and businesses on corporate governance issues to ensure the legal, statutory and regulatory obligations of the FXCM Group and its subsidiaries are met.
- Development and ownership of allocated policies, processes and procedures relevant to the Company Secretariat function.
- Assisting with the implementation of a broad variety of international corporate subsidiary projects.
Providing general assistance to the Legal Department, including:
- Assisting with general administrative matters.
- Assisting with maintenance of documentation, spreadsheets and legal databases.
- Report generation.
- Document collation.
- Assisting in-house lawyers with contract preparation, negotiation and arrangements for execution across all business areas.
- Legal research.
- Liaising with external counsel.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of Sales Promotions and Non-Disclosure Agreements with customers/business partners and other third parties.
- Assisting with various legal projects as required.
- The review and creation of legal documents.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure good customer outcomes are achieved particularly where the interests of the Company conflict with those of customers.
- Attend all annual mandatory compliance/regulatory training including but not limited to Conduct Risk and Treating Customers Fairly.
- All members of the global legal department.
- Board members and members of the Group’s various executive and board commissioned committees.
- Executive management and the directors of the Group’s various legal entities.
- External counsel and auditors.
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- Some previous proven experience as company secretary, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Qualifications and/or experience as a lawyer/paralegal, preferably in financial services.
- Demonstrated experience in handling all matters relating to corporate and company law.
- Demonstrated experience with subsidiary corporate maintenance and new entity establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently under pressure, prioritise properly and meet stated deadlines.
- Sound judgment and decisiveness to function independently, with minimal supervision.
- Experience in subsidiary capitalisations, intercompany lending, share transfers, dividends and other distributions, post-acquisition integration, powers of attorney, subsidiary mergers and liquidations is highly desirable.
- Ability to identify and analyse legal issues with corresponding capacity to develop and effectively communicate sound advice.
- Superior English communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- ICSA Qualified Company Secretary or qualified lawyer with experience of company secretarial practice.
- Ensure you are eligible to work in South Africa, no sponsorship.
- Review the Firms website thoroughly
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-03-17 11:06:18.