Fancourt Vacancy Application Details.
The Fancourt Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Fancourt Jobs Vacancy
Hospitality, Western Cape George
NOW RECRUITING – RECEPTIONIST (HOTEL)
We are looking forward to receive your online application!
The Front Office is now accepting applications for a Receptionist – someone who can assist the Front Office Management team to enhance the level of service and to uplift the service journey of the guest.
A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent, and 1 year experience as a Receptionist or in a front office in a 4* or 5* hotel environment. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite. A Tourism / Hospitality / Customer Service qualification and working knowledge of CIMSO, Midas, Dine Plan and SAP will be advantageous.
The ideal candidate must be customer focused, a team player, must have good communication skills, be well presented, friendly and have a keen attention to detail.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all activities related to the check in and out of Guests
- Attending to Guest requests, queries and complaints
- Processing all room moves according to prescribed procedures
- Handling cash and credit card transactions in a confidential manner
- Balancing the cash float issued and completing banking procedures
- Receiving and handling reservation enquiries and bookings in the absence of Reservations staff
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and fulfil switchboard duties on a rotation basis
- Handling incoming and outgoing faxes
Must be prepared to work shifts.
If you believe you have suitable experience and qualifications, please apply online.
Closing date: 11 October 2021
Where to apply:
You can apply online at https://www.fancourt.co.za/careers-job-listing/
The Company’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration with all appointments.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Other Benefits: Provident Fund
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!