WNS South Africa Vacancy Application Details.
The WNS South Africa Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
WNS South Africa Jobs Vacancy
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
WNS Sri Lanka – Established in 2004, WNS Sri Lanka has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in Customer Interaction Services, Finance and Accounting, Consultancy and Professional Services and Industry-specific Businesses for more than 15 years. With more than 800 employees operating out of 2 locations and providing ultimate business solutions.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
- To perform administrative duties relevant to the particular project requirements.
- To provide all the relevant details and documentation to the SDF on a monthly bases in order for the SDF to capture and upload the learner information to the relevant SETAs
- To maintain concise and accurate learner records for SETA and BBBEE reporting purposes in compliance with the Ucademy Quality Management System (QMS).
- Monthly reporting (where required)
- Project Coordination
- Book relevant venues and facilitators
- Arrange meetings – Team and Clients
- Recruitment and placement of learners
- Training Administration
- Project manage the implementation of learning programmes end-to-end:
- Book facilitators, assessors and moderators (where necessary)
- Distribute invitations and manage responses
- Print training material, attendance registers, evaluation forms and supporting material
- Inform line manager of any non-compliance, queries or complaints
- Information Management
- Ensure accurate learner records are maintained
- Capture ATR’s and attendance registers
- File attendance registers as per QMS guidelines
- Capture learner feedback reports
- Collect all learner supporting documentation required
- Establish and maintain a well-structured filing system for learner portfolios
- Learner portfolios to be clearly labelled and filed for ease of access
- Ensure storage area is secure at all times. Manage access to the storage area in compliance with the QMS.
- Ensure learner tracker is updated and submitted monthly
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- At least 1 year Administration experience
Behavioural Traits Required
- Detail focused
- The ability to:
- Interpret information and identify anomalies or patterns
- take ownership and deliver results
- A professional approach
- A strong customer-service orientation
- Effective emotional intelligence (EQ)
- High proficiency in verbal and written English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional planning, organising and time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Accuracy in data capturing; and administrative
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-03-31 13:36:05.