Third Age Group Vacancy Application Details.
The Third Age Group Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Third Age Group Jobs Vacancy
We are looking for a Debtors Clerk to do medical debtors (receive information from doctors’ practices, create patient profiles, submit claims to medical aids, follow up on rejections, sending out of statements, month end and collections up to final stage). To be successful in this role, you must be a responsible team player who are accountable. You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a preferred competency in Med-e-Mass, Vericlaim, Good-X, Elixer Live or HIMS. You must be confident in using Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process remittance advices / receipts according to standard and procedure
- Correct and accurate allocation of code payments
- Process refunds and journals
- Debtors reconciliation
- Data capturing
- Billing of day sheets as received from Doctors’ rooms according to industry standards
- Submission of accounts to medical aids/private patients
- Responsible for collection of outstanding accounts
- Handling all patient/medical aid queries on accounts
- Responsible for correspondence with patients/medical aids in a professional manner
- Reconciliation of remittance advices
- Collection of co-payments/excesses
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office. Outlook & Excel a must)
- Any of: Med-e-Mass/Vericlaim/ Good-X, Elixir Live or Hims experience would be an advantage
- Good telephonic etiquette
- Fully bilingual (Afrikaans & English) – Speak, read & write
- Strong administrative abilities
- Good time management skills
- Presentable and neat appearance
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly & positive personality
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team
- Be able to function well under pressure
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!