The Independent Institute of Education Vacancy Application Details.
The The Independent Institute of Education Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
The Independent Institute of Education Jobs Vacancy
The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd is the registered provider of higher education and its qualifications are offered through its educational brands; Varsity College, Vega, Rosebank College and IIEMSA. The IIE’s Central Academic Team (CAT) is responsible for academic leadership and governance of the work done at the brands while each brand is managed as a business entity by its own divisional management team.
The IIE as the registered provider has ultimate responsibility for the registration, provision and delivery of the curricula, assessment and certification of all students at each site of delivery.
The IIE currently operates through five faculties and has established academic operations, compliance and academic leadership infrastructure and processes.
This position is within the central IIE academic team located at Advtech House, Inanda Greens, Sandton.
Level and scope: of responsibility:
The admissions and graduation assistants are responsible for the delivery of allocated project tasks related to admissions and graduations. These tasks need to be delivered at agreed policy, process, how-to guides, system, quality levels and timeframes, under the supervision of the Deputy Registrar: Records and Student Administration.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Evaluation and Approval of non-standard admissions.
- Tracking and auditing conditional admissions.
- Auditing of admissions on the NSC Exception Reports and registrar verifying such admissions on the Student Academic Management System. Escalating any erroneous admissions to the relevant line manager.
- Verifying and quality assuring the graduation documents which includes but are not limited to proof of identity, system identity numbers, names and surname as per ID/passport, school leaving and higher qualifications, study visas/ relevant study approval document, etc.
- Pulling the prescribed academic results reports off the student administration system.
- Graduating students off the Student Academic Management system, once the Students’ Academic Transcripts have been checked and the students’ qualify to graduate.
- Updating the graduating student’s registration status.
- Escalating any erroneous graduations to the Senior Assistant Registrar.
- Assisting with any other graduation and admission related queries and tasks as required.
The candidate must hold at least an NQF Level 5 Higher Certificate or equivalent
At least 6 months experience with graduations and admissions in the higher education sector.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!