Sisi Ntombela Biography, Profile, Age, Husband, Political Career & Net Worth
Sisi Ntombela (born 16 April 1957) is a South African politician and a Member of the Free State Provincial Legislature. She serves as the the 6th Premier of the Free State.
Sisi Ntombela Age
Ntombela was born on 16 April 1957 in Tweeling, Free State, South Africa. She is 64 years old as of 2021.
Sisi Ntombela Education
She attended the Tweeling Combine School and matriculated from Kganyeng Secondary School. She went on to study at Bonamelo Training College
Sisi Ntombela Husband
Ntombela is married to Madala Louis David Ntombela. He is a politician and an ANC Member of Parliament.
Sisi Ntombela Career
She started off as a teacher at Tweeling Combine School then went on to work for the Department of Health as a family planner and youth consultant.
- Member of the African National Congress
- Chairperson of the Tweeling African National Congress Women’s League branch.
- Regional Chairperson of African National Congress Women’s League branch.
- Mayor of the Tweeling municipality.
- Member of the Free State Provincial Legislature.
- MEC for Social Development.
- Deputy President of the African National Congress Women’s League.
- Premier of the Free State.
- Treasurer of the Free State ANC branch.
Sisi Ntombela Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Drop your queries regarding Sisi Ntombela Biography below in the comment box.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: