10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sindi Dlathu
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sindi Dlathu. Sindi Dlathu is best known for portraying the role of ‘Thandaza’,Ranthumeng Mokoena’s wife in a South African soap opera ‘Muvhango’. Find out more about her from the following 10 facts.
- Her real and full name is Sindiswa Dlathu
- By profession, she is a South African actress and musician
- She was born on the 4th January 1974 in Meadowlands, Soweto Johannesburg (JHB) in the Gauteng province of South Africa
- Sindi Dlathu, who plays Thandaza on SABC2’s Muvhango, is the highest-paid actor in the corporation, with a salary of about R85 000 a month.
- Sindi Dlathu is married to Okielant Nkosi and together, they have two kids.
- She has a twin sister called Zanele Sangweni.
- Dlathu was an early achiever and won at a national miming competition at age
- When she was 12 years old she entered a talent competition, AShell Road Fame, she did not win but she reached the finals.
- When Sindi Dlathu was 14 years old, she was cast as the lead role’s understudy in the stage version of Sarafina.
- In 1997 she joined the Duma Ka Ndlovu’s stage play titled ‘The Game’.
She was also cast as Nomthandazo “Thandaza” Buthelezi on Muvhango.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: