Element Materials Technology Vacancy Application Details.
The Element Materials Technology Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Element Materials Technology Jobs Vacancy
Element has an opportunity for a Trainee Analyst. We will train you first on the preparation of samples and then on the analysis of a variety of compounds using a technique that could be either Ion Chromatography, ICP OES, GCFID or GCMS in accordance with company methods and adhering to all quality aspects that are required to be carried out in an accredited laboratory.
- Preparation of samples and any other duties to support the laboratory
- Preparing standards for calibration and quality purposes
- Conducting analysis and reporting of results to company methods and procedures
- Control of instrument and method validation
- Ensuring all analytical procedures comply with accreditation quality standards
- Ensuring adherence to good lab practice and housekeeping at all times
- Instrument calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintenance of training records
- Prioritising workloads to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring a continual supply of lab consumables by monitoring stock levels and placing orders
- Development and documentation of methods in conjunction with senior analytical staff
- Following health and safety procedures
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher education qualification in Chemistry or a Chemistry related subject
- Experience within a commercial analytical laboratory would be advantageous
- Alternative qualifications will be considered depending on relevant equivalent experience
- A highly motivated and organised individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
Element is one of the fastest growing testing, inspection and certification businesses in the world. Globally we have more than 6,500 brilliant minds operating from 200 sites across 30 countries. Together we share an ambitious purpose to ‘Make tomorrow safer than today’.
When failure in use is not an option, we help customers make certain that their products, materials, processes and services are safe, compliant and fit for purpose. From early R&D, through complex regulatory approvals and into production, our global laboratory network of scientists, engineers, and technologists support customers to achieve assurance over product quality, sustainable outcomes, and market access.
While we are proud of our global reach, working at Element feels like being part of a smaller company. We empower you to take charge of your career, and reward excellence and integrity with growth and development.
Industries across the world depend on our care, attention to detail and the absolute accuracy of our work. The role we have to play in creating a safer world is much bigger than our organization.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
TIC Council Statement:
Element is proud to be a full member of the Testing, Inspection & Certification Council (the “TIC Council”), an international association representing independent testing, inspection and certification companies.
Members of the TIC Council must implement and abide by the TIC Council Compliance Code. Element has therefore issued an overarching Code of Conduct which is supported by our Compliance Programme. A copy of the Code of Conduct and more information about our Compliance Programme can be found in the Governance and Integrity section of www.element.com.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!