UNESCO-Japan Prize application form | How to Apply Online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the UNESCO-Japan Prize before the application deadline.
The UNESCO-Japan Prize application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on Studentspen.com for free.
UNESCO-Japan Prize Application Instruction
- The UNESCO-Japan Prize application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of UNESCO-Japan Prize.
Nominations for the UNESCO-Japan Prize on Education for Sustainable Development 2023 are open. The prize seeks to reward exceptional projects and programmes undertaken by institutions, organizations, or other entities in the field of education for sustainable development (ESD).
The Prize aims to generate and scale up action at all levels of education and learning and contribute to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. The Prize was established by the UNESCO Executive Board in 2014 and has been awarded five times since the first edition in 2015. The Prize was renewed in November 2019 for a period of six years (2020-2025) with a biennial cycle.
- The three laureates of the Prize will receive an award of US $50,000 each.
- Institutions, organizations or other entities engaged in Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) can be nominated.
- Nominations must focus on a specific ESD project or programme of the nominee, meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Nominations can be submitted to the Director-General of UNESCO by Governments of Member States via their Permanent Delegation to UNESCO, and by Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in official partnership with UNESCO. Each Permanent Delegation or NGO can make up to three nominations for any edition of the Prize.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
The project/programme of the nominee are assessed by the Jury on the basis of the following criteria:
- Transformation: The project/programme practices Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) as transformative education in support of sustainable development, leading to individual and social change.
- Integration: The project/programme addresses the three dimensions of sustainable development (society, economy, environment) in an integrated way.
- Innovation: The project/programme demonstrates an innovative approach to ESD.
The nomination form must be completed online in English or French via a dedicated platform (for nominating entities only – the fields of the nomination form are described in the explanatory note).
Nominations have to be submitted in the online system by the concerned Permanent Delegations to UNESCO or the NGO by midnight of April 21, 2023 (UTC+1, Paris time).
For more information, visit UNESCO-Japan Prize.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the UNESCO-Japan Prize application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!