DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes application form | How to Apply Online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes before the application deadline.
The DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on Studentspen.com for free.
DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes Application Instruction
- The DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes.
The In-Country/In-Region scholarship programme in Eastern Africa aims to promote the development of university teaching staff in universities and build capacity for staff in the public sector through postgraduate training in selected postgraduate study programmes at selected Eastern African partner institutions.
This programme strongly encourages mobility of Sub-Saharan Africans to study in participating host institutions within the Eastern Africa region. Check the information further below for the links to the programmes funded, the links to the specific call for scholarship applications and the links to the host institutions.
- The target group for scholarships are graduates and postgraduates from Sub-Saharan Africa with a first academic degree if applying for a Master’s programme, or with a Master’s degree if applying for a doctoral programme who want to pursue Master’s or PhD courses in their home country (so called In-Country scholarships) or in another Sub-Saharan African country (In-Region scholarships).
- Female applicants and candidates from less privileged regions or groups are especially encouraged to participate in the programme.
(Post)graduate programmes in West and Central Africa for which DAAD scholarships are offered:
|Benin||University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC)||Master||Master in Statistics, Major Biostatistics|
|PhD||PhD in Agronomic Sciences, Major Biometry|
|Cameroon||University of Dschang||PhD||PhD in Parasitology|
|PhD||PhD in Pharmacology|
|Ghana||University of Ghana – Institute of Statistical Social and Economic Research||PhD||PhD in Development Studies|
|Ghana||University of Ghana – The West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement||Master||Master in Seed Science and Technology|
|Ghana||University of Ghana – The West Africa Centre for Cell Biology of Infectious Pathogens||Master||Master in Molecular Cell Biology of Infectious Diseases|
|Nigeria||Federal University of Technology||Master||Master in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering|
|PhD||Doctor in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering|
|Nigeria||Benue State University||Master||Master in Food Chemistry|
|PhD||PhD in Food Chemistry|
(Post)graduate programmes in Southern Africa for which DAAD scholarships are offered:
|Malawi||Malawi University of Business and AppliedSciences (MUBAS)||Master||Master programme in Environmental Health|
(Post)graduate programmes in Eastern Africa for which DAAD scholarships are offered:
|Kenya||Moi University – East and South African-German Centre for Education Research Methodologies and Management (CERMESA)||Master||Master of Education in Research|
|Kenya||Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture andTechnology||Master||Master of Science in Energy Technology|
|Kenya||Pwani University||Master||Master of Science in Bioinformatics|
|Kenya||Partnership for African Social and GovernanceResearch (PASGR)||Master||Master of Research and Public Policy (MRPP)|
|Kenya||Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture andTechnology||Master||Master of Science in Soil and Water Engineering|
|PhD||PhD Doctor of Philosophy in Soil and Water Engineering|
|Kenya||Moi University||PhD||PhD in Biostatistics|
|Kenya||Dedan Kimathi University of Technology||Master||MSc Food Science and Technology|
|Tanzania||Ardhi University||Master||Master of Geomatics|
|Tanzania||Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology||Master||Master of Science in Embedded and Mobile Systems|
|Uganda||Busitema University||Master||Master of Public Health|
|Uganda||Mbarara University of Science and Technology||Master||Master of Science in Biology (Natural Resources Ecology,Management and Conservation)|
|Master||Master of Science in Biology (Microbiology and Parasitology) [MAP]|
- Monthly allowance
- Study and research allowance
- Printing allowance
- Tuition fees
- Travel allowance (only applicable for In-Region scholarship holders)
- Health insurance (only applicable for In-Region scholarship holders)
Please review the call for applications of the degree programme you wish to apply for to see the specific requirements. Generally, the minimum requirements are:
- Successful completion of a three-year Bachelor degree (Master’s applicants) or a two-year Master degree (PhD applicants) with above average results (at least 2nd class upper division or equivalent);
- Completion of last university degree should not be more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Clear demonstration of motivation and strong commitment;
- Thorough knowledge of the language of instruction;
- National or permanent resident of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Employed as a staff member of a public university, be a candidate for teaching or research staff recruitment, employed in the public sector, and/or an alumnus/a of the DAFI-programme
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the DAAD In-Country/ In-Region Scholarship Programmes application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!