Yvonne Chaka Chaka Biography, Profile, Husband, Songs & Net Worth
Yvonne Chaka Chaka (born 18 March 1965) is a South African singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, humatarian, and teacher.
She has a degree and diploma from the University of South Africa and she also studied speech and drama at Trinity College, London.
Yvonne Chaka Chaka Age
She was born on the 18th of March 1965 in Dobonsville, Soweto, South Africa. As of 2021, he is 56 years old.
Yvonne Chaka Chaka Husband
She is married to Tiny Mhinga and together they have four children.
- Thank You Mr. D.J
- Let Me Be Free
- From Me To You
- Let Him Go
- I’m Burning Up
- I Cry For Freedom
- Kana Uchema
- Im In Love With A DJ
- Who’s Got The Power
- I’m Winning My Dear Love
- Caught Breaking The Law
- Be Proud To Be African
- I’m Suffering
- Every Woman Needs A Man
- Private Lover
- power of afrika
- Take My Love Its Free
- Come A Little Bit Closer
- Will Africa Change
- We Are Growing
- Baby I Want You Right Now
- You’re Not Woman Enough To
- Mina Ngeke Ngilunge
- Man Of The World
Yvonne Chaka Chaka Ambassador
- She is a champion for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, the United Nations MDG Envoy for Africa.
- She is the Goodwill Ambassador for the Roll Back Malaria Partnership.
- She was the first ambassador for Nelson Mandela’s 46664 Campaign which raises global awareness of HIV/AIDS.
- She has also been ambassador to the University of South Africa (UNISA), City of Johannesburg Tourism, and South Africa’s Mpumalanga Province Tourism.
- She is a board member of Information Technology Companies.
- Board member of Human Resource Development
- Board member of Sandown Motors.
2012: World Economic Forum’s Crystal Award ( she was the first African woman to receive the award).
She has an estimated net worth of $300,000 which she has earned as a singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, humatarian, and teacher.
Drop your queries regarding Yvonne Chaka Chaka Biography below in the comment box.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: