VivaTech application form | How to Apply Online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the VivaTech before the application deadline.
The VivaTech application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on Studentspen.com for free.
VivaTech Application Instruction
- The VivaTech application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of VivaTech.
VivaTech, with support from the International Finance Corporation (IFC), launched the first edition of the AfricaTech Awards, a pan-African initiative developed to recognize and support the most innovative and impactful African startups across three key sectors – Climate Tech, Health Tech and FinTech.
Tech startups can provide much-needed solutions to pressing global challenges, promote inclusion, and foster sustainable development. However, despite increasing interest from investors, startups across the continent too often struggle to find the capital they need to scale their innovations. The AfricaTech Awards aim to help create new market opportunities for emerging African startups, catalyzing support and inspiring action from investors, policymakers, fellow entrepreneurs, and leading institutions in the tech space.
- Startup based in Africa
- Having a product/solution addressed to the African market
- Having a scalable product/solution
- Must have raised a minimum of $200K in capital but not more than $6M
- Must address one of the following themes: Climate Tech, Health Tech or FinTech
Climate Tech Challenge
Solutions that can reduce emissions, protect the environment, and help communities become more climate resilient.More information
Health Tech Challenge
Solutions that can expand access to healthcare among underserved communities, reduce the cost of services, and boost innovation in the healthcare sector.
Solutions that can expand access to financial services among underserved communities, promote financial inclusion and financial literacy, and improve the efficiency of the banking infrastructure.
Rewards for the Finalists
The top 9 startups (3 in each category) will receive:
- Take part in VivaTech
- Meet key players toscale your business
- Benefit froma strong visibility
- Join the event (flight, booth and passes)
- Pitch on stage on the AfricaTech Lab
- Take part in the official AfricaTech Awards ceremony
Rewards for Winners
The category winners will receive:
- Climate Tech Winner
Introduction to the IFC Climate Tech Specialist and key industry playersAccess to New Energy Nexus’ global clean energy ecosystem network and its local networks in Uganda and Nigeria
- Health Tech Winner
Introduction to the IFC Health Tech specialist and key industry players
- FinTech Winner
Introduction to IFC FinTech investment team and IFC partner VC funds
- 7 MARCH: Challenges Opening
- 25 MARCH: End of the challenge
- 2 MAY: Announcement of the Top 45 startups(15 per category)
- 6 MAY: Announcement of the 9 finalists (3 in each category)
- 15-18 JUNE: VivaTech EventAfricaTech Awards Ceremony
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the VivaTech application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!