US-MEPI Student Leaders Program 2023 for undergraduate & graduate Students from the Middle East and North Africa (Fully Funded to USA) application form | How to Apply Online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the MEPI Student Leaders Program before the application deadline.
The MEPI Student Leaders Program application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on Studentspen.com for free.
MEPI Student Leaders Program Application Instruction
- The MEPI Student Leaders Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of MEPI Student Leaders Program.
The MEPI Student Leaders Program (SLP) is a yearlong three-part program: pre-summer, summer, and post-summer with the most intensive part taking place during the summer. The summer program is an intensive 4-week program, and is tentatively scheduled to take place from June 28 until July 26, 2023. The summer program will either be a virtual, hybrid, or in-person program. Upon completion of the summer program, students will implement their Community Engagement Plans and receive follow-on support, training, and professional networking opportunities, including joining the 2,000 strong MEPI Alumni network. A competitive follow-on Accelerator Workshop may be held in the MENA region.
- Students from the following countries are eligible to apply: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Qatar, Syria, Tunisia, West Bank and Gaza, and Yemen. Students from Syria and Yemen who reside in the participating MENA countries are eligible to apply. Syrians living inside Syria are not eligible to apply.
- This program is open to university students (undergraduate and graduate) between the ages of 20 and 24 (birth dates falling between July 26, 1998 and June 28, 2003).
- Applicants should demonstrate sufficient English-language skills to participate in U.S. university-level classes and must be enrolled in and attending a university in their home countries.
- Students from low-income backgrounds and limited travel experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously traveled to the United States. At the time of application and while participating in the program, participants cannot hold U.S. citizenship or be a U.S. Legal Permanent residents.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MEPI Student Leaders Program application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!