TUT Late Application 2023, How to Apply Online / Offline, Prospectus, Entry Requirements, Courses Offered, Application Deadline, and How to Check Application Status Online.
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) has a vibrant atmosphere and offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Short Courses, and Diploma programmes. Join the TUT family & “Get Involved” for the 2023 academic year.
TUT late online admission application form 2023 is open to all interested applicants irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin, provided they qualify for the programme for which they have applied.
TUT Late Application Form 2023 | How to Apply
Before submitting your application to TUT, Make Sure;
- That you know the review course you are applying for
- That you meet the statutory and admission requirements for your qualification(s) of choice
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your program
- That you have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and you accept that TUT will communicate with you during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
RELATED: TUT Prospectus 2023
N/B: Once the TUT Admission Application Portal/Form close, new applications will not be accepted. So register now while the applications for each program are still ongoing.
You can apply online by visiting the TUT Online Application Portal through the link as stated below. Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session.
You can use either your smartphone, tablet, or computer to apply online via the student portal using your login details.
To Apply Online, Click HERE
To Apply Offline, Kindly reach the school admission office.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!