Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy application form | How to Apply Online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy before the application deadline.
The Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on Studentspen.com for free.
Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy Application Instruction
- The Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy.
The Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy (TIMEP) is currently accepting applications for its 2022-2023 nonresident fellowship cohort. TIMEP’s Nonresident Fellowship Program carves out a space for and invests in individuals whose work advances the transparent, accountable, and just societies that TIMEP is committed to fostering.
The 2022-2023 cohort will be made up of seven to nine advocates, analysts, scholars, journalists, lawyers, and defenders based in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region or with significant ties to it.
As members of the 2022-2023 cohort, nonresident fellows will:
- Have the opportunity to produce solutions-oriented and policy-relevant programming and analysis that reflects priorities and developments on-the-ground within a mandate of their choosing;
- Access targeted and personalized skills-building opportunities;
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals from across the region and across theme;
- Be integrated into TIMEP’s global and regional network of organizations, advocates, and policymakers; and
- Drive the discourse through media, advocacy, and event opportunities.
- At least five years of relevant work or academic experience in a field related to the proposed area of focus
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Demonstrated commitment to TIMEP’s mission and principles
- Connectivity to civil society, grassroots groups, and/or experts and advocates on-the-ground
Areas of Interest
In 2022, TIMEP is looking to recruit fellows to work within the following issue areas, whether in a particular country,* set of countries, or across the MENA region:
- Cyberspace, Digital Rights, and Privacy
- Environmental Issues and Climate Change
- Refugees and Displacement
- Gender and Sexuality
- Religious and Ethnic Minorities
- Corruption, Governance, and Transparency
- Rule of Law and Accountability
- Public Health
- Security and Counterterrorism
How to Apply
To apply, candidates should submit the following:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Cover letter: The cover letter should include:
- The candidate’s desired mandate
- This should be a topic that fits under at least one of the Areas of Interest listed above
- Please specify whether this topic will focus on a particular country or set of countries, or whether it will address region-wide trends
- See current 2021-2022 nonresident fellow mandate areas to navigate how broad or how specific proposed mandates should be
- The current country where the applicant is based
- Where the applicant learned about the position
- The candidate’s desired mandate
Resume and cover letters should be submitted in English to [email protected] no later than February 28, 2022.
Candidates will undergo initial screenings. Those who are invited to proceed to the second round of reviews will be asked to submit a more detailed statement of interest.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!