South Africa – France PROTEA Programme application form | How to Apply Online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the South Africa – France PROTEA Programme before the application deadline.
The South Africa – France PROTEA Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on Studentspen.com for free.
South Africa – France PROTEA Programme Application Instruction
- The South Africa – France PROTEA Programme application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of South Africa – France PROTEA Programme.
Launched in 1997 within the framework of an intergovernmental agreement between France and South Africa, the Partenariat Hubert Curien (PHC) PROTEA is a programme supporting the mobility of researchers from both scientific communities.
It is implemented in France by the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and the Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research (MESRI), and in South Africa by the National Research Foundation (NRF).
A true cornerstone of bilateral scientific cooperation, the PHC PROTEA is open to all scientists and academics from France and South Africa and aims to develop, through equal financial support, joint research and research training capacities. Calls for applications for this programme are launched on an annual basis.
The projects, proposed jointly by a French and South African project leader, are evaluated separately in France and South Africa and then selected by a joint Franco-South African committee. The selected projects are funded for a period of two years.
Since its creation, the PHC PROTEA has supported more than 200 research projects between the two countries. Project funding mainly allows for the mobility of researchers, as well as access to research-related equipment.
The call for applications is open to tenured researchers in research laboratories attached to higher education establishments or research organisations.
For the French part , companies can participate in the project, as long as they are associated with an academic partner.
For the South African part , companies are not eligible.
Projects that have already received support under this program will not be given priority.
Only application files co-submitted by the partner researchers to the bodies responsible for the program in their respective countries are declared admissible.
French researchers must check with their partner.
- Scientific quality of the project and the teams;
- Active participation of young researchers (doctoral students, post-doctoral students, statutory researchers);
- Active participation of women;
- In South Africa, applications from scholars from historically disadvantaged institutions will be favorably considered;
- Benefit of cooperation and complementarity of French and foreign teams;
- Prospects for structuring or valuing the project. Network projects with a European opening, in particular, will be considered as priorities. Researchers thus have the possibility of submitting an application within the framework of another PHC, on the same research topic.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the South Africa – France PROTEA Programme application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!