Mercedes-Benz South Africa application form | How to Apply Online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the Mercedes-Benz South Africa before the application deadline.
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on Studentspen.com for free.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Application Instruction
- The Mercedes-Benz South Africa application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Mercedes-Benz South Africa.
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa – Pretoria Bursary Programme and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participants financial aid for studies.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Duties to be revealed
Qualifications And Experience
South African citizens currently studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African institution, in the following academic fields of study:
– Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial etc.)
– Human Resources
– Procurement and Logistics
– Finance and Controlling
– Information Technology and Communication
– Business Studies – Sales, Aftersales, Business Economics and Marketing
– Legal and Compliance – Law
Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
How to apply?
Applications should be done online via the Daimler Career(s) website: https://www.daimler.com/career
(Click on Job Search, Select Country and Business Entity).
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.
1. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
2. Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
3. Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
Other Important information
What is the selection criteria?
Grade 12 results with a minimum of 70% average
65% average academic record at tertiary level
The final 2021 year-end mark will form part of the selection process – high school or tertiary level.
Please note that grade 11 results will be used as a placeholder, subject to the final results of grade 12.
How To Apply
To apply click on the view more information button below.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Mercedes-Benz South Africa application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!