Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme application form | How to Apply Online.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the Funza Lushaka Bursary before the application deadline.
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme 2022 for young South Africans application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other opportunities updates are published here on Studentspen.com for free.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Application Instruction
- The Funza Lushaka Bursary application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Funza Lushaka Bursary.
The Department of Education (DBE) has opened its Applications for the 2022 Funza Lushaka bursary. Re-applications for Existing/Returning Bursars close on 29.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
- Undergraduate studies
✓ 4-year Bachelor of Education degree (BEd), specializing in one of the following
Foundation Phase (Grade R – 3), Intermediate Phase (Grade 4 – 6), and Senior and Further Education and Training Teaching (Grade 7-12).
- Graduate studies
✓ One-year Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) for graduates whose
degrees reflect two priority subjects where one module/course was successfully completed or studied at third-year level while the second priority subject was successfully completed or studied at second-year level.
N.B. Only the PGCE for Senior Phase and Further Education and Training Teaching (SPFET) (Grade 7-12) will be funded through the Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme.
Selection criteria include the following:
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens with a valid South African ID number;
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic ability;
- Applicants should be 30 years and below to qualify for the Funza Lushaka Bursary
- Allocation of Funza Lushaka bursaries to Higher Education Institution employees, their spouse, and their dependents/children is not permissible.
- The Funza Lushaka bursary does not fund extended programmes.
- The applicant must be accepted into an approved B.Ed. degree or PGCE programme to specialise in two or more of the priority subject areas.
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic ability.
- The applicant must show commitment to a teaching career, which includes: interest in working with young people; enthusiasm for a professional career in teaching; readiness to face and surmount difficult challenges with integrity.
- The applicant must be committed to teach in any school to which a student may be placed by a Provincial Education Department (PED).
To access, register and apply for the Funza Lushaka Bursary the following 9 easy steps should be followed:
NOTE: All first time applicants must be 30 years or younger to apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Login to the system using the user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard, menu click on the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Funza Lushaka Bursary application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!