Dikeledi Magadzi: Biography of Dikeledi Ma
Dikeledi Magadzi Career
Magadzi was a Member of the Executive Council for Public Works, Agriculture and Safety and Security in the Limpopo Provincial Government between 1994 and 2010.
gadzi: Age, Husband, Career & Net Worth
Dikeledi Magadzi is a South African politician who currently serves as the Deputy Minister of Transport of South Africa. She assumed office on 30 May 2019.
- Deputy Minister of Transport at National Executive (Executive) since 29th May 2019
- Member at National Assembly (Parliament) since 22nd May 2019
- Member at African National Congress (ANC) (Party)
- 99th Candidate at African National Congress National Election List 2019 (Election List) from 23rd April 2019 until 8th May 2019
- Chairperson at Portfolio Committee On Transport (National Assembly Committees) from 24th June 2014 until 7th May 2019
- Member at National Assembly (Parliament) from 21st May 2014 until 7th May 2019
- Constituency Contact at ANC Constituency Office (350): Malamulele (Constituency Office) from 21st May 2014 until December 2014
- Member-elect at National Assembly (Parliament) from 16th May 2014 until 21st May 2014
- 49th Candidate at African National Congress National Election List 2014 (Election List) from 22nd April 2014 until 7th May 2014
Dikeledi Magadzi Husband
She is married with five children and two grandchildren
Dikeledi Magadzi Net Worth
Magadzi has an estimated net worth of $300 000 which she has earned from her career.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS:
Originally posted 2021-08-16 15:38:42.