UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Vacancy Application Details.
The UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Vacancy
The Brokerage Admin Assistant supports the day-to-day activities within Customs Brokerage operations. He/She delegates brokerage entry work and verifies the accurate completion of transactions. This position monitors processes for quality as well as compliance with customs regulations. He/She provides customer care by ensuring the timely disposition of freight and paperwork along with assisting in problem resolution.
- He/ she will be part of a team where the role is vital to the success of the operation and so being able to work as a team player is really important.
- He / She will need to receive and collate customer paperwork.
- Process shipments in accordance with SOP.
- This role requires the successful candidate to be confident dealing with entry formalities
- Complete customs procedures and work with appointed routed agents and company operated services.
- He / She needs to have experience of air & sea transport
- Prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with the terms of shipment standard operating procedures. These shipping terms are pre-defined by both the client and the export company.
Qualifications & Job Specific Competencies:
- South African residency is a must.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Good administrative skills
- Must have a Customs Brokerage license.
- Good interpersonal skills as this role is client facing and so customer care skills are very important.
- Well organized and able to deal with heavy workloads.
- Work as part of a team and so someone who is able to work with others but also works alone.
- Good attention to detail, this includes continuously monitoring shipments from the point of receipt through to delivery.
- Must be familiar with computer programs like Microsoft Office and customs clearing systems.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!