UBS Vacancy Application Details.
The UBS Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
UBS Jobs Vacancy
Job Reference #
The role is responsible for administering defined procedures, report preparation and analysis however the focus must be on challenging the status quo to increase efficiency through automation.
- Preparation and dissemination of daily revenue reporting to local and global equities management.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports for the equities, operations and corporate finance functions. The role requires more of an emphasis on in-depth data analysis and value-adding commentaries, rather than pure report generation. The candidate will be fully accountable for accuracy of reports disseminated. Therefore accuracy and timeous execution tasks is also vital.
- Pro-active support to front office trading and corporate finance functions to meet their reporting and other finance-related requirements. Regular dialogue with the front office functions will therefore be required.
- Preparation of key monthly reconciliations between financial reporting, management reporting and risk management system numbers.
- The candidate will be expected to independently address ad-hoc internal client requests relating to revenue reporting.
- It is expected that the successful candidate should in time become the subject matter expert on the management reporting system used to report equities revenues.
- The candidate must be comfortable in engaging team members, as well as cross functional teams to ensure coordinated and integrated solutions are developed for problems identified. The role requires regular interaction and collaboration with offshore business unit controllers in order to effectively meet the ever-changing needs of clients. Hence it is required that the candidate display good verbal and writing skills.
- Facilitating compliance with the bank’s internal policies and protocols.
- Finance has both internal and external clients and it is critical that client expectations are met and managed where appropriate, and that these relationships are strengthened over time.
- Meet all management and financial reporting and other deadlines.
- Providing meaningful, transparent and cost effective management information along with value added commentary/insight.
- Dependable, reliable and accountable for own behaviour. Additionally, acts within professional, legal and ethical boundaries and guidelines.
- Full understanding of the professional, ethical and legal standards required
- Good work ethic and able to work without continual supervision.
Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Share information effectively with colleagues and work effectively in a team environment.
- Taking on a leadership role within the local team
Business and Financial Focus:
- Allocate own time, technology and resources according to the business priorities, in collaboration with management, and use these efficiently.
- Streamline processes to ensure focus is on analysis of results as opposed to generating the output.
Communication and Impact:
Good communication is essential including keeping parties appropriately informed while appropriate escalation is critical. Conveys information clearly, accurately and succinctly and adjusts to the audience’s needs and requirements. Has credibility and impact; uses a range of effective interpersonal skills to persuade others to adopt a particular position and/or take action.
Drive and Commitment:
Has the determination, effort and enthusiasm to deliver results. Takes the initiative, originates action and keeps things moving.
Integrates views, opinions and insights from all individuals. Promotes an inclusive culture, leverages the perspectives and experiences of others to gain competitive advantage.
Planning and Organizing:
Is personally well-organized and keeps focused on priorities in own and others’ work. Develops and monitors clear and realistic action plans to accomplish given objectives using given resources.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!