The Estée Lauder Companies Vacancy Application Details.
The The Estée Lauder Companies Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
The Estée Lauder Companies Jobs Vacancy
- Do You Want To Be Part of Something Exciting?
At The Estée Lauder Companies you can play a role in our global success!
We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, Tory Burch, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA and Too Faced.
Recruitment: Source and Screen Retail CV’s and Hirevue videos and present candidate list to Sales management and HRBP for interviews. Conduct Background screening for Retail Managers and all corporate appointments.
- New Employee Hire Administration: Collate and prepare employee electronic files received from One source. Administer Discovery Health applications and ensure paperwork is submitted to payroll within the deadline.
- Employee Changes/ Amendments: Ensure all employee changes, such as transfers, promotions, medical aid changes etc are submitted to payroll within the deadline. Submit Discovery Health applications and Alexander Forbes forms to providers.
- Terminations: Submit termination documents as received from HRBP’s. Collate with OneSource termination documents for employee. Ensure Medical Aid or Health Insurance is terminated.
- Audit & Data Accuracy: Ensure ongoing data accuracy of employee data. This includes monthly HR Connect and SAGE recons. Responsible for the coordination and preparation of HR data for audit purposes.
- Provide general admin support to the ER Lead for disciplinary matters.
- Provide support to the Retail HRBP as required on Retail related HR administration.
- Provide admin support to the HR Manager on corporate HR matters.
- Legislative: Provide support to managers by administering all Department of Labour Inspections.
What We Offer:
Our Business of Beauty: Prestige beauty is a dynamic growth industry, and we are at the forefront, leading the way with our diverse portfolio of 25+ exceptional brands.
Our Culture & Values: We are a family company with deep-rooted values and a rich history. We embrace the challenges of leading in the ever-changing beauty landscape as an opportunity to drive our creativity and drive sustainable growth.
Our People: We believe that diverse backgrounds result in greater innovation across our organization. The value we place on cultivating future leaders is at the heart of our talent philosophy. We encourage continuous learning and we harness the strengths of our employees. The global nature of our work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth.
Our Commitments: We are commited to fostering a culture of respect and being positive influence in everything we do and in every community we serve. Corporate citizenship and sustainability are central to our beliefs — from employee volunteerism and our cause-related campaigns to the creation of high-performing and safe products, all while caring for people and the environment.
- Human Resources Degree
- 3-5 years HR experience
- Experience with any HR Information Systems will be preferred eg Taleo
- Working knowledge of a computerised system including:
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, etc);
- Office 365
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-ZA-
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 212962
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-03-22 11:16:37.