Taylormade Foods Vacancy Application Details.
The Taylormade Foods Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Taylormade Foods Jobs Vacancy
Sausage Makerreporting to the Butchery Manager
B. Job Overview
The Sausage Maker responsibilities include raw material stock control, mixing of sausage recipes and production of sausages, patties, mince and droeë wors.
C. Areas of Responsibility (Your duties will include but are not limited to)
1 Sausage production
- Follow recipes as prescribed on the batch packs
- Ensure the product costings are correct
- Ensure sufficient product volumes for optimum sales without over production
- Manage and regulate sausage production as directed
- Ensure raw product volumes are sufficient to maintain required production volumes
Must have Handman experience.
- Support department managers and co employees.
- Actively participate as a member of the team
- Performing any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager.
3 Housekeeping and Safety Standards
- Ensures that cleaning and housekeeping standards on equipment and work areas are maintained according to laid down standards and norms.
- Ensure Personal hygiene standards are maintained
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety as well as the health and safety of others
- Attend annual and required medical tests in order to ensure they are declared fit for physical performance
- Wear the correct PPE in accordance with the company policy and procedures
- No interference or abuse of any health, safety and environmental welfare equipment.
- Be actively involved in the OHS and Food Safety System, partake in OHS and Food Safety System activities as and when directed
- Keep work areas clean and free from hazards and risks
D. Knowledge, skills, and experience required
· Grade 12
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand Afrikaans & English
· Mathematical Ability
· Operational Agility
· Ensure Vision, Mission and Values underpin all activities
· Ability to show initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Self-motivated and reliable
· Performance Driven
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R4,000.00 – R4,521.70 per month
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!