Talent Acquisition at Partner FLSmidth, Inc Vacancy Application Details.
The Talent Acquisition at Partner FLSmidth, Inc Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Talent Acquisition at Partner FLSmidth, Inc Jobs Vacancy
- Manage hiring for all levels across Business Units/ Functional Units
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business functions in fulfilling recruiting strategy
- Effectively plan and prioritize workload and priority hiring
- Proactively research new sourcing ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience and share the best practices with internal stakeholders
- Manage specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and build pipeline development
- Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles
- Ensure delivery against key Recruitment KPI’s (TAT, Quality, D&I, Cost savings, Employee experience and Strategic analysis) and perform daily operations
- Monitor vendor performances and scorecards
Education and Experience
- Education: Candidate must have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Experience: 10+ years of wide-ranging experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably from Engineering /infrastructure/Projects Industry
Knowledge, Skill and Capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and presentation skills along with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding and confidence in using specific systems and programs, such as Workday, LinkedIn, Job Portals and other social platforms
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!