Rubicon Vacancy Application Details.
The Rubicon Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Rubicon Jobs Vacancy
About the Receptionist role
The main purpose of the receptionist is to provide a ‘front of house’ service for the organisation during core business hours. By providing a world class service and to always act professionally. A positive customer experience and engagement is non-negotiable, as well as engendering positive professional relationships within the workplace to facilitate excellence in the customer experience.
- Acting as the initial point of contact between the employees and clients.
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phones calls while presenting essential information when needed
- Distribution of electronic correspondence, taking messages where appropriate, and directing accordingly
- Receive and sort received mail, deliveries, couriers etc.
- Providing administrative support to the Office Coordinator
- Complete any other related clerical duties as may be required
- Presence at the front desk to receive customers/clients and follow relevant reception protocols
- Ensuring reception area is always kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring Covid compliance and sign in of all parties coming through front door.
- Offer and serve beverages for clients on arrival.
- Book & Co-ordinate meeting rooms bookings for various teams as required.
- Adhere to required health and safety protocol requirements
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Attend to Adhoc special requests
Role requirements are:
- Matric/NQF4 certificate
- Competence in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- 2yrs in a similar role
- Competent Professional business written and verbal communications skills. The ability to express yourself clearly and effectively within the company.
- Fully bilingual in 2 or more South African languages with English being essential
- Professional, neat and well presented for this front facing client role
- Pleasant engaging demeanour
- An ability to provide excellent customer service – Serviced focus by responding to customers’ needs by doing it right the first time.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-through skills. Disciplined Approach by being Punctual, Strong Attendance Record, getting back to customers, suppliers and internal employees
- Attention to detail while maintaining the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- An ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- A creative outlook with a problem-solving attitude.
- Self-motivated – Meet and exceed all that is required of you in your job.
About Rubicon Group:
Rubicon Group is a young, dynamic, and high-growth company operating in exciting markets. We are looking for smart, hard-working people with integrity to join us. One of our goals is to continually improve our business, and to that end, we are seeking people who enjoy a challenge, are keen to learn, take ownership, think critically, and provide new solutions on where we can improve. We offer a great work environment, market-related remuneration packages, and an opportunity to develop personally and within a team.
Rubicon Group is dedicated to advancing transformative technologies in emerging markets.
Our focus areas are sustainable technology, encompassing renewable energy and storage, e-mobility, intelligent lighting, and building management as well as industrial technology, comprising advanced factory automation, connectivity, and robotics.
Rubicon Group’s head office is in Cape Town, South Africa, and the group operates across South Africa and in select African and European markets, employing nearly 500 staff. For more information visit www.rubiconsa.com (http://www.rubicongroup.co/).
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!