Roche Vacancy Application Details.
The Roche Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Roche Jobs Vacancy
PV Hub Specialist
Location: Illovo, Johannesburg
Reports into: PV Hub Manager
Who we are
At Roche, more than 91,700 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
Make your mark. Improve lives.
As a PV Safety Specialist within a Hub, you will be investing in strengthening Safety and Quality for the future. Your role will entail being responsible for performing selected PV activities on behalf of the supported affiliates to ensure continual compliance and safety for patients through a strong PV&Q operating model.
Your key activities will include:
- Ensures collection, reporting and handling of safety information associated with Roche products is performed according to global Roche and local regulatory requirements within the assigned PV hub coverage areas.
- Maintains oversight of safety risk management and performs all other PV activities where applicable.
- Performs quality check of post surveillance activities such as literature review and media monitoring.
- Performs quality check on various sources for ICSR such as Medical Information inquiries, Product Complaints and MAPs.
- Provides support to Local Safety Responsible in countries in oversight of safety risk management activities as per hub defined Service level of Agreement with the affiliate.
- Guides PV associates during daily activities as needed
- Participating in PV project work when deemed necessary
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
This challenging role requires the following experience and skills:
- Health Care Professional Degree (e.g. Pharmacist, Registered Nurse, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Physician assistant, Nurse Practitioner) or Life Science Degree (e.g. BSc Biology, BSc Neuroscience, etc.)
- Preferably 1 -2 years’ experience in Drug Safety/ Pharmacovigilance operations
- Knowledge of global Pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements preferred
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and interpret data, and draw conclusions, independently
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented, ability to adapt to change
- Effective team player, demonstrating initiative and accountability
- Good interpersonal skills, builds strong sustainable and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as effective collaboration with functional groups and management
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Identify improvement areas and provide creative problem solving in a complex process-focused environment
- Ability to work under pressure and convey a sense of urgency
- Ability to work across cultures, including in a virtual environment
- Proven ability to demonstrate Roche Values
- Computer literate
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!