Rand Water Vacancy Application Details.
The Rand Water Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Rand Water Jobs Vacancy
Job Advert Summary
The successful candidate will be responsible to optimally manage and coordinate all day to day mechanically maintenance resources to effectively meet specified departmental objectives.
• N6 National Technical certificate with a recognized trade test or National Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering • 10 years’ experience in a mechanical improvement environment • Code B drivers’ license and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 test • Computer literacy (MS Office including SAP) • Must have completed a Supervisory Development Programme or equivalent. • New Management Programme will be an added advantage
• Provide a leading role in the mechanical section by provide technical expertise and assistance. • Commission mechanical installations • Coordinate and communicate with other disciplines within maintenance cluster. • Provision of high level analysis of complex mechanical faults and failures (RCA) • Monitor and control budget within specified percentage savings • Compliance to planned maintenance • Strategic improvement of skills in mechanical section • Project management • Approval of contractors and supplier payments • Maintain reliable information for operational purposes and consistent customer satisfaction
• Knowledge of OHS Act and its application. • ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 • Application of RCM principles • Mechanical benchmarking techniques • Advanced mechanical fault-finding techniques • Knowledge of pumps and valves • Budgeting • Project management
• Good leadership and sound labour relations skills • Communication skills (Verbal and written) • Ability to interpret and analyse complex mechanical design drawing • Ability to develop scope of work and specification • Skills in budgeting and cost control • Planning and organising • Analytical skills to do fault-finding and problem solving • Good interpersonal skills • Conflict resolution • Good decision making skills
• Deadline orientated • Performance driven • Service orientated • Self-motivated • Team player • Attention to detail • Ability to work under pressure • Work independently • Customer/business focussed • Quality orientated • Assertiveness
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!