Pearson Vacancy Application Details.
The Pearson Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Pearson Jobs Vacancy
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a full time Test Administrator to join our team in Cape Town, South Africa
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
- Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
- Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
- Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
- Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
- Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination
Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork, with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day – Monday through Saturday – between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience is preferred
- Experience proctoring or invigilating exams is highly preferred
- Must be flexible in work hours and days
- Beginner to intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 20 lbs with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment, hear soft voices and see details from a distance.
Primary Location : ZA-ZA-Durban North
Work Locations :
ZA-Umhlanga-1 Lunar Durban
New Town Centre, 1
Job : Testing Center
Organization : Growth
Employee Status : Fixed Term
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 22, 2021
Job Unposting : Apr 30, 2021
Schedule: : Part-time Temporary
Req ID: 2105709
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-04-22 16:09:58.