On the Dot Vacancy Application Details.
The On the Dot Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
On the Dot Jobs Vacancy
On the Dot, a subsidiary of Media24, currently requires the services of an Administration Clerk: Finance
We seek to appoint a dynamic and energetic individual to assume responsibility as an Admin Clerk, reporting to the DC/Bulk Manager. The position will be based either in Ormonde
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for effective distribution, execution, administration, and other day‐ to‐day activities of allocated routes and customers.
(The primary tasks, functions and deliverables of the role)
- Give daily reporting feedback to all stakeholders;
- All routes to be captured correctly and all recons to balance daily AOD management as received, follow up and ensure documents and signing in place, payroll received and process completion
- Maintain a filing system for accounting data, records, contracts and invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are received, allocated and processed.
- Ensuring accurate verification and capturing of source documents to relevant system;
- Ensuring logistical procedures as per SOP completed;
- Reconciliation of accounts and pass credit on invoices in query;
- Ensuring daily recons and day ends completed (shortages);
- Assisting with all customer related queries (i.e. Account queries, listing and de-listing requests, replenishments, etc.);
- All filing to be given to administrator to file and keep record; and
- Responsible for overall route account management.
Skills and competencies:
(The abilities that the individual needs in order to perform this role effectively)
- Planning and organising
- Relationship building
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Customer focus
- Problem Solving
- 1 year tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management or Retail Management;
- Valid Driver’s License code 8
- At least 1 year of experience in logistics and retail environments.
- Previous exposure to the logistics industry Knowledge of business and management principles and
- Financial acumen
Given the employment equity policy of Media24, preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups
Based on our risk assessment, being fully vaccinated against Covid-19 is an inherent requirement of this job. Our policy makes provision for exemption, and applicants who make a successful application for exemption will also be considered.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!