NSF International Vacancy Application Details.
The NSF International Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
NSF International Jobs Vacancy
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team.
- Processes registrations and renewals in multiple databases
- Uploads audit results into external database
- Provides administrative support by accurately processing, updating, and maintaining client information in various databases
- Reviews documents and data entry for accuracy
- Support local offices issuing documentation for the certification programs
- Assists the different stakeholders on special projects, as needed
- Inputs data related to the clients in database
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative or customer service experience in the food industry
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to autonomously coordinate and administer different tasks
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong attention to detail
- English mandatory (working environment language), any other languages is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-07-02 10:17:49.