Novus Holdings Vacancy Application Details.
The Novus Holdings Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Novus Holdings Jobs Vacancy
ITB Flexible Packaging Solutions (ITB) is a flexible plastic packaging manufacturer and part of the Novus Holdings Group. ITB produces an array packaging for the FMCG and food markets. Its products include retail bags, security bags, FFS food packaging, heavy duty sacks and carrier bags which are distributed across South Africa and abroad.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue maintenance job cards to the maintenance personnel
- Attend to telephone calls into the maintenance department and convey messages to the relevant staff
- Run daily reports
- Place and follow up on orders and delivery using requisition system
- Responsible for the maintenance inventory
- Follow up on job cards and ensure that all job cards are up to date
- Receive good from stores
- Keeping up to date with all registers
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent
- Office Administration qualifications or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SYSPRO System
- Driver’s license (code 8) an added advantage
- Customer Service Skills an added advantage
- Strong Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years’ clerical experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of Syspro system
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to work in a manufacturing
- Driver’s licence at least code 8
- Knowledge of purchasing processes and inventory
- Strong administrative skills
- Knowledge of Maintenance procedures
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!