MyHealthcare Clinic Vacancy Application Details.
The MyHealthcare Clinic Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
MyHealthcare Clinic Jobs Vacancy
Full Job Description
MyHealthcare Clinic (www.myhealthcareclinic.com) is looking for junior and senior experienced customer service advisers to be at the forefront of our fast-growing London-based private doctor and dentist clinic group.
The Company is currently expanding across London and we are now investing in our customer enquiry centre. You will be based in Westvile for the first 3-6 months and then move to Umhlanga, Durban, with easy access to transport links.
Our members and customers are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right for them first time, every time. You’ll have a passion for giving great customer service and the ability to provide accurate product advice, dealing with issues and proactively managing enquiries and converting them into appointments.
You will be a natural self-starter, be highly personable, have strong communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to utilize those skills to deal with calls and emails in a way that our customers can understand easily and quickly.
You will be IT literate and be able to grasp our internal systems quickly and have strong attention to detail. You’re used to working as part of a team but are equally comfortable being responsible for your own work which is measured against objectives and targets.
In return we provide an unrivaled opportunity for you to advance your career with one of the most exciting companies in the private healthcare sector. We offer a fixed salary + bonus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Service experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To follow up with Treatment plans and provide feedback on customer experience.
- To handle customers across different platforms, including telephone, social media, Email and Live Chat
Qualifications and Skills Proven previous experience in a Customer Service role (e.g. healthcare, retail or hospitality) Excellent written and verbal communication skills Good IT skills Able to work in a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible to work shifts in UK time (we operate 7am – 8pm, 7days a week)
- Curious and like to spot opportunities for improvement
- Only candidates that complete the valuation tests will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From R10,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- excellent English (Preferred)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!