Leather Gallery Vacancy Application Details.
The Leather Gallery Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Leather Gallery Jobs Vacancy
Full Job Description
Furniture Retail Salesperson Position – To start immediately
We are looking for the best furniture salesperson to join our sales team at our premium furniture store in Umhlanga. We are looking for experienced and highly successful salespeople who have excellent communication skills, have a strong track record for closing sales timeously, and who can seamlessly and effectively convey why our luxury furniture and home décor products are the best on the market.
Leather Gallery curates the highest quality, luxury furniture and home décor pieces for the most premium homes, allowing our clients to reimagine and reinvent their interior spaces. We require the very best salespeople to represent our brand. If you are the absolute best in your field, are accustomed to working in a competitive basic/commission-based environment and have a passion for home furniture and interior styling then we would be very interested in hearing from you.
The ideal candidate must have:
· 3+ years successful sales experience, experience in the furniture industry would be extremely advantageous
· Matric certificate
· Proven track record of achieving monthly sales objectives
· Strong sales abilities and proper understanding of customer service techniques
· Experience with, and knowledge of Cin7 and POS is advantageous
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to accurately communicate large volumes of specific information about all products to customers
· Good computer skills
Your responsibilities will be to:
· Greet and assist customers
· Provide accurate, up-to-date information on all products (E.G: product features, product variants, pricing, etc.)
· Ability to confidently answer all questions about products and provide accurate, in-depth advice on how to properly care for and maintain their products
· Create quotes and close sales
· Follow up on customer quotes to close additional sales to meet your monthly targets
· Provide all customer feedback to the store manager and regional manager
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!