IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Vacancy Application Details.
The IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College Jobs Vacancy
Direct Reporting line:
Senior Customer Relations Officer
Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE). The IIE enjoys the reputation of being at the forefront of private higher education in South Africa, and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) to provide higher education qualifications accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The IIE’s Varsity College Durban North Campus has a vacancy for a Customer Relations Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Academic Counselling – Rules for Progression
- Face to face consultation and administrative intervention required for students regarding their registration contracts.
- Inform students of alternate curriculum scenarios as long as it is in keeping with the rules governing the curriculum.
Programme Information Sessions and Class Visits
- Delivery of the academic orientation programme for new and returning students.
- Manage the dissemination of policies (new and updates).
- Attend informal meet-and-greet sessions with students and lecturers.
- Programme information sessions refer to class sessions to explain and induct students with relevant policies and procedures that govern their life on campus.
- Periodical class visits are conducted to canvas concerns and share relevant information.
- Support students on assignment submission regarding the correct anti-plagiarism tool applicable to their programme.
- Assisting students with VCLearn, The Student HUB, Turnitin, SafeAssign and Student Portal queries.
- Assisting Online students with relevant information to the distance study journey.
Student Query Resolution
- Resolve stakeholder queries within a committed time frame (student and parents).
- Respond timeously to student queries around financial and lecturer queries (telephonically/ email/ verbally).
- Capture all contact with students on System for Academic Management (SAM).
- Draft letters of conduct on request.
- Assist with The Student HUB queries that are unresolved or may require further attention.
- Assist with the roll out of all relevant customer related surveys.
Internal Query Resolution
- Liaison with the Admission Centre with queries associated with Admission and Graduation.
- Liaison with Finance – use the Customer Relations Centre as a conduit for information to and from the student.
- Liaise with external institutions.
- Responsible for ensuring all students notes are captured in the System for Academic Management (SAM).
- Capture conversations had with students on Student Notes/System.
- Supporting new members of staff with training where required.
- Identify and flag trends with queries with the respective Centres.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward our students.
- Maintain a good knowledge of products and policies to advise students accordingly.
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Customer service skills
- Computer skills
- Best suited to a friendly, organised person who works accurately and is able to handle pressure
- Best suited to a systematic person with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 year Diploma or Bachelors Degree. Postgraduate qualification advantageous.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in customer service preferably in the tertiary education sector, 2 years in project or operational management, 2 years in a supervisory role and 3 years experience in customer service.
Customer Relations Officer working hours:
Centre Core Hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 07h00 to 18h30
- Friday: 07h00 to 17h00
- Saturday: 08h00 to 13h00
- Monday to Thursday: 07h00 to 16h00
- Friday: 08h00 to 17h00
- Monday to Thursday: 09h30 to 18h30
- Friday: 07h00 to 11h00
- Saturday: 08h00 to 13h00
When students are not on campus throughout the year normal working hours apply.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!