HRTORQUE OUTSOURCING Vacancy Application Details.
The HRTORQUE OUTSOURCING Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
HRTORQUE OUTSOURCING Jobs Vacancy
Full Job Description
You would be responsible for greeting visitors, helping them navigate through an office, and supplying them with refreshments as they wait. In addition, you would be required to maintain calendars for appointments, perform administrative duties and ensure the overall day to day activities runs smoothly.
Working Hours : Monday to Friday (8am-5pm)
Alternate Saturdays (8am – 1pm)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Matric Certificate and any relevant qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Proficient in computer software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Sage Pastel
- Customer service
- Stress management
- Attention to detail
- Managing workload and prioritizing
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS PER BELOW BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Office Administration
- Assisting, communicating and liaising with clients
- Billing – Invoicing patients, receiving payments, End of day cash up, ensure all accounts have been paid for
- Stock Take and Purchasing
- Assisting the Doctor in consultation and procedures
- Managing the pathology book; Managing of the Histology and Pathology results
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R10,000.00 per month
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!