Hexagon Mining Vacancy Application Details.
The Hexagon Mining Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Hexagon Mining Jobs Vacancy
Hexagon Mining is part of the Hexagon Group, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive quality and productivity improvements across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon is a global company with over 16,000 employees.
Our Vision: To be the number one smart technology partner for integrated life-of-mine solutions. Our Mission: Hexagon Mining is committed to Shaping Smart Change by optimizing design, planning, and operations for safer, more productive mines.
Our Values: We are profit driven, we are professional, We are innovative, We are engaged, We are customer focussed, We are entrepreneurial.
Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, with more than 30 offices across five continents, Hexagon Mining is a dynamic network of talented professionals delivering technology, service and support.
Purpose of Position:
This role provides efficient day to day office and administration support ensuring the Woodmead Office runs effectively and smoothly.
It also provides executive assistance to the Sales Manager and HRBP by performing administrative, secretarial, organizing or research tasks to meet the business needs.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- All travel co-ordination for the Woodmead Office, including, management of travel bookings and arrangements, related matters such as travel insurance, visas and booking of invoices, travel medicals and reporting
- Keeping track of visa and work permit expiration and coordinating timely renewal of these documents as required
- General administration tasks (including support services for Sales and Human Resources) that will ensure the smooth running of the office and business operations, catering for meetings, conferences and events, maintaining meeting rooms and the office, ensure photocopiers have paper and toner, maintenance of dishwasher etc.
- Ad-hoc administrative support for the Services and Support Manager
- Assistance with contractor pack administration
- Incoming and outgoing mail including collection and drop-offs through S A Post
- Preparation and typing of correspondence, reports and presentation material
- Maintains confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence and related material
- Take notes at executive meetings as required
- Make recommendations to management for improvement of business processes as identified
- Assist with coordination of Employee Town Halls as required
- Assisting management with certain business communications including internal announcements and newsletters, absentee lists weekly, holiday announcements, administration manual updates, updating/ documenting policies and procedures
- Coordination of onboarding process relating to assignments of parking spots, desks, offices and allocation of assets (laptops, mobile phones, credit cards, etc.)
- Management and reconciliation of company credit cards and fuel card transactions – including the collation of required paperwork (e.g. tax invoices, receipts, etc.)
- Management of the company vehicle pool, ensuring that vehicles are correctly booked, issued and returned according to the booking process; ensuring that vehicle registrations are always up to date; ensuring any and all fines are paid up and that vehicle services are conducted according to schedule.
- Switchboard operation, maintain Reception area, contact lists and floor plans
- Stock control – maintenance of staff amenities, stationery, corporate gifts and general office supplies to ensure that adequate supplies are available for staff
- Compliance with Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures, participation in audits and compliance with instructions given in respect to the health and safety of himself / herself and the safety of others
- Tracking of COVID-19 policy compliance
- Maintain meeting room bookings in the reservation system, keep rooms neat and tidy
- Management of security protocols, e.g. keeping accurate and up to date records of security codes and access and the provision of keys and security codes
- Coordination of building maintenance including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, general maintenance, doors, signage, test and tag equipment, lawns, car park
- Management of the office cleaning contract
- Other duties as required from time to time
Major Challenges / Problem Solving:
- Provide support to the business in a rapidly changing environment
- Manage deadlines that require input from other parties and conflicting priorities
- Dealing with global time zones and offices, which means language barriers at times and special consideration for attention to detail required when scheduling
- Setting of individual priorities to meet deadlines
- Advise Sales Manager/HRBP /Financial Controller of business risk areas as identified
- Dealing with conflicting priorities
Referred to Higher Authority
- Approval for expenditure
- Any activities that may adversely affect budget
- Clarification of business priorities or urgent escalation
Knowledge & Experience Required: Qualifications:
Degree/ Diploma in Admin, Commerce or Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in an Administration role or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Critical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office suite
- A professional approach combined with a flexible, positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to set and meet deadlines including follow up
- Ability to work under pressure
- Commitment to continuous improvement and further development of skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a team environment or work independently as required
To apply please contact: Shanitha Singh on [email protected]
Closing date: 21 July 2021
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-07-07 11:37:17.