GSK Vacancy Application Details.
The GSK Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
GSK Jobs Vacancy
Site Name: South Africa – Gauteng – Johannesburg
Posted Date: Jul 22 2021
Exciting minds with our Graduate Programme – Law
Education required: Qualifying Law Degree
Language requirement: Fluent in English
Start date: February 2022
Assessment centre date: September 2021
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible as we will close this vacancy after 5 working days if we have received enough applications so it’s best to apply as soon as possible.
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
By joining GSK Consumer Healthcare as a Graduate, you will join a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to deliver better everyday health with humanity. It guides our choices and gives us direction. We play an important role in supporting people all over the world in managing their health and doing it in a way that makes personal, emotional connections.
We develop and market a portfolio of consumer-preferred and expert-recommended brands including Sensodyne, Centrum, Calpol, Voltaren, Grand-pa, Med-Lemon. GSK Consumer Healthcare fights every day for our consumer’s better health and wellness. Our ambition is to be South and Southern Africa’s most innovative, best performing and trusted consumer healthcare companies.
Our commitment to you is to provide a strong beginning to your career. While you are helping people with better health and wellness, you will be gaining valuable work experience in a top multi-national company and building foundational leadership and business skills.
Graduate Job Purpose:
During the 15 month Graduate Programme, we are seeking a graduate that has great legal know-how. We’re reinventing how we serve our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our 3 businesses: Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare, this is a rare opportunity to develop your skills and learn while providing Legal support to the different business units.
What will you do?
- Assist with the contract management process including but not limited to review, tracking of agreements as well as working with procurement to ensure that tracked agreements are uploaded in the contract management system once signed by both parties.
- Resolve routine issues such as amendments and renewals and consult with the Legal Director when complex legal questions arise that require input
- Conduct research on various topics of law as may be required from time to time, including but not limited to Advertising Standards matters, Competition Law, Employment Law, Consumer Protection, Data Privacy and Company Law;
- Review marketing and promotional materials to ensure compliance with applicable laws
- Perform other duties as assigned by Legal Director
- Assist in resolving issues relating to Third Party oversight;
- Involvement in Projects that require Legal support;
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- working in a multicultural environment
- inspiring a team to achieve unprecedented success
- joining an international community of like-minded graduates
- A proactive, enthusiastic approach to work
- Qualifying Legal Degree
- Articles would be an advantage
- Computer Literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to connect people and ideas to deliver value to the business
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- A strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry
- Written and spoken fluency in English
Get to grips with our recruitment process
Find tips on our website: Apply now for our Early Talent programmes | GSK
We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications, so it’s best to apply as soon as possible.
We have changed the way we recruit in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, you can learn more about how our practices have adapted here.
We’ll close this vacancy once we have enough applications, so it’s best to apply as soon as possible. You’ll be asked for your personal information and why you want to work for us.
You can learn more about Inclusion and diversity at GSK here.
We’re 100% open to all talent
We’re 100% open to all talent – whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it’s the right thing to do.
You can learn more about Inclusion and diversity at GSK here.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at [email protected] and let us know how we can help you. Or email us your number and we’ll call you back. We’ll make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we’ll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!