Home Concept Furniture Manufacturers Vacancy Application Details.
The Home Concept Furniture Manufacturers Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Home Concept Furniture Manufacturers Jobs Vacancy
Full Job Description
A company based in New Germany, KZN is currently looking to employ a DATA CAPTURER for their production office.
Scope of work: To ensure that Home Concept Furniture Manufacturers offer their customers the best products & services. To take full responsibility and ensure the integrity and precision of all entries. General admin office work as allocated from time to time, Stock count & reports, Service calls, and sales reports.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.
Will be routinely measured and reviewed on the following Key Performance Issues –
- TEAMWORK – Places goals of Home Concept Furniture Manufacturers foremost when interacting with others at all levels. Builds an environment that fosters teamwork and enhanced task accomplishment through positive and supportive cooperation
- Compile, sort, and organize data to be entered into the databases or electronic files.
- Input text and data from documents into spreadsheets, databases, or electronic files.
- Input all sensitive data and accounting information into databases and electronic files.
- Pay attention to details and input data correctly and accurately.
- Crosscheck and verify data keyed into the databases for accuracy.
- Correct incorrectly entered data.
- Maintain and update workflow records regarding work completed and work pending.
- Assist other administrative as necessary.
- Neat & effective storage of all information
- Updating all records
- Customer service calls
- Stock Count
- Grade 12
- Excel experience essential
- Good Communication skills
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Must be punctual
- Attention to detail
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Please ensure CV submissions are no longer than two pages long, with references.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Do you have a fully functional laptop?
- Taking into consideration that this is a position for a junior applicant. What are your salary expectations R4000-R5000? R5000-R6000? or R6000-R7000?
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!