Gemological Institute of America Vacancy Application Details.
The Gemological Institute of America Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Gemological Institute of America Jobs Vacancy
Manage client accounts; understand and contribute to overall workflow to complete services for assigned clients.
- Monitor client accounts to ensure services are completed in a timely manner
- Work directly with clients to handle queries, add/change services, arrange shipments, and provide report results, billing information and service information as necessary
- Escalate client concerns to the appropriate person who can help resolve production, scheduling, shipping or invoicing problems
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Learn and follow defined procedures/guidelines to perform job (Searchlight); complete tasks through application of detailed procedural knowledge
- Use judgement to select appropriate action from defined procedures/guidelines; seek help from experienced staff and/or management for troubleshooting non-routine issues
- Understand that GIA reputation is impacted if clients receive inaccurate information/services
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and understand GIA proprietary systems (Spectrum, Searchlight, etc.)
- Ability to learn and understand key GIA people and their roles in production functions
- Ability to learn and understand functional department Standard Operating Procedures
- Familiarity with Lab production workflows
- Basic understanding of GIA policies and procedures
- Basic problem-solving skills: Understand when there is a problem and escalate as required; follow procedures to solve routine and often repetitive issues
- Communication skills: Sound communication skills to answer clients clearly; ability to understand and communicate information effectively in writing, by phone, or in person and ask for clarification when unclear
- Client-service skills: Ability to help retain clients by handling client queries and complaints in a helpful and professional manner
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to create positive interactions with clients; client orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations and characters
- Patience: Should be patient and polite and have good amount of stress tolerance, especially when interacting with difficult or irate clients
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Actively communicate with others in a timely & professional manner; maintain good working relationship with others and peers
Supervision / Autonomy / Authority:
Work under general supervision with instructions on day-to-day tasks
Education / Training / Experience Requirements:
Matric (Grade 12); 1+ years of Customer Services related experience, or six months of work experience within GIA with good standing within their current position preferred.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification and it may be changed by management at any time. Other duties may also apply. Nothing in this job description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-08-17 09:30:04.