FarmAbility Vacancy Application Details.
The FarmAbility Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
FarmAbility Jobs Vacancy
Full Job Description
Farmability is looking for a Customer Service Representative, whose responsibilities would be, amongst others, to answer phones, communicate with customers and deal with customer queries. On site position in Bloemfontein.
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Phone, email and WhatsApp etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bilingual English and Afrikaans.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Handling customer communications via email and WhatsApp.
- Creating, managing and following up on sales orders.
- Assisting customers with warranty claims.
- Creating, managing and following up on quotations.
- Assisting and managing walk-in customers and other persons.
- General administrative tasks such as filing, assisting with research and other reasonable administrative duties.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From R7,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bloemfontein, Free State: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Afrikaans (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Preferred)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!