David Mahlobo: Biography of David Mahlobo: Age, Wife, Career & Net Worth
David Mahlobo (born 14 January 1972) is a South African politician who serves as the current Deputy Minister of Human Settlements, Water and Sanitation.
He has previously served as the Minister of Energy and Minister of State Security.
David Mahlobo Age
He was born on 14 January 1972 in Piet Retief, Old Transvaal, South Africa. Mahlobo is 49 years old as of 2021.
David Mahlobo Parents
His parents are Chief Mandlenkosi Mahlobo and Sibongile Mahlobo. His father is the chief of the KwaMahlobo Traditional Community in Mpumalanga.
David Mahlobo Education
Mahlobo attended Bambanani High School and graduated in 1991. He went on to study Microbiology and Biochemistry at the University of Zululand. In 1999, he received a BSc Honours degree in biochemistry.
David Mahlobo Wife
David Mahlobo is married to Nompumelelo Mahlobo.
David Mahlobo Career
- Deputy Minister of Human Settlements, Water and Sanitation at National Executive (Executive) since 29th May 2019
- Member at National Assembly (Parliament) since 22nd May 2019
- Member at African National Congress (ANC) (Party)
- 28th Candidate at African National Congress National Election List 2019 (Election List) from 23rd April 2019 until 8th May 2019
- Member at Portfolio Committee On Trade and Industry (National Assembly Committees) from 15th March 2018 until 7th May 2019
- Member at National Assembly (Parliament) from 21st May 2014 until 7th May 2019
- Minister of Energy at National Executive (Executive) from October 2017 until 26th February 2018
- Minister of State Security at National Executive (Executive) from 26th May 2014 until October 2017
- Member-elect at National Assembly (Parliament) from 16th May 2014 until 21st May 2014
- 67th Candidate at African National Congress National Election List 2014 (Election List) from 22nd April 2014 until 7th May 2014
David Mahlobo Net Worth
Mahlobo has an estimated net worth of $400 000 which he has earned from his career.
- 082 805 9429
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: