Belmond Management Vacancy Application Details.
The Belmond Management Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Belmond Management Jobs Vacancy
At the Mount Nelson Hotel, we are passionate about offering our guests gracious hospitality in every aspect of their stay with us. We are equally ardent about service excellence from our front of house as well as our back of house staff. We are fully aware of the importance of the role that each and every staff member plays in ensuring the happiness and wellbeing of our guests, and in creating a truly memorable stay for them. We like to believe that our staff shares in this passion and as such, we look for people who are eager to learn, grow and develop, and who are committed to the role they play within the team. Teamwork, combined with genuine warmth, care and enthusiasm makes all the difference to our guests’ experience. It is these aspects that make them return again and ensure the success of our business.
We are looking for a Reservations Agent to join out team:
- Making reservations for the Hotel and preparing rate proposals.
- Ensure accurate records about guests’ bookings, payments, and any additional information that hotel staff might need when interacting with a guest.
- Answer reservations calls in a pleasant and courteous manner, in accordance to LQA standards.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing guests of special packages, or higher room category.
- Assist & maintain an efficient administration system within the department.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up on a regular basis in order to ensure maximum revenue.
- Ensure the ability to manage small room blocks.
- Actively endeavour to seek and resolve guest complaints, where possible, exercise judgement and escalate it to the manager.
- Inform other departments and follow up with regards to special instructions / facilities.
- Familiarize yourself and learn each hotel offering, various packages and specials to assist with general guest requests and other outlet bookings on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare arrival/guest correspondence (check-in) packs for Front Office on a daily basis.
- Assist with booking of transfers, and other outlet requests and reservations such as afternoon tea etc.
- Report any rate, system discrepancy to the Reservations Manager and any overbookings.
- Inform the Reservations Manager of any complaints, issues or concerns pertaining to reservations, guests and agents.
- Ensure optimal utilization of the PMS and maintain knowledge on all room types and its availability.
- Sending of invoices, credit card payment links, following up on payments and ensuring all payments are accurately posted against each booking.
- Making sure all internal worksheets are actioned and updated daily, such as the PM sheet, Paygate payments, un-allocated deposits etc.
- Diploma / Degree from a reputable hotel school – advantageous.
- 2 years’ experience in Front Office or Reservations.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong computer proficiency and email communication skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Customer service skills.
Medical aid & pension fund benefit
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-07-12 11:04:36.