Ghana Police Service Vacancy Application Details.
The Ghana Police Service Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Ghana Police Service Jobs Vacancy
An exciting opportunity exists for an HR Reporting Administrator at Financial Shared Services Division in Bryanston. The purpose of the role is to Provide accurate HR and Payroll related reports to Business Units and ensure that AVI adheres to statutory requirements where applicable. Support Business Units initiatives by providing ad hoc HR-related reporting and information that may be needed for strategic business decisions.
This role is critical to support and deliver annual rem-com and other annual HR Admin related processes. Master data verification of the SAP HCM database and support with HR Admin projects were needed.
This position will be supported by the payroll, benefits and HR systems teams and will report to the Payroll Accountant.
Line Manager: Payroll Accountant
Number of Direct Reports: 1
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage the preparation and consolidation process for each Site’s Employment Equity submission. Finalise and submit to the Department of Labour by the specified deadline.
- Populate, employment equity, skills development and training spend information for all business units for submission of the BBBEE report.
- Prepares information for annual training reports (ATR) and headcounts for skills planning processes (WSP). Format spreadsheets to enable L&D to submit to the SETA by relevant deadline
- Manage quarterly submission to Stats SA for all Business Units
- Provide data and analysis for additional Head Office statutory reporting
- Monitor master data specific to statutory reports
- Monitor integrity of data and highlight any inconsistencies and/or areas of improvement
- Identify master data irregularities and report accordingly
- Identify and look at ways of improved reporting resulting from master data processes
- Ongoing change impact analysis is required to ensure current report set remains relevant
- Adhere to agreed / set stats re data management (e.g. naming standards and storing of files etc.)
- Reports are timeously distributed
- Specify design of new and sustainable reports according to business needs and requirements
- Controlling the delivery of information to Business Units timeously and accurately
- Continuous review of current reporting offering to ensure relevance to business and decision making requirements
- Manage and deliver additional reporting requirements as and when required by business in line with current offering and availability
- Relevant distribution and protection of reporting and related content using agreed principles of distribution levels/lists and authorisation control
- Provide training costs report to L&D on a monthly basis
- Extract reports for Month-end reporting (headcount, monthly transaction, payroll breakdown, etc.)
- Delivery of information to Business Units timeously and accurately in the form of monthly reports and spreadsheets
- Extract base information from various sources to ensure data accuracy e.g. Wagetype Reporter, VIP Monthly Reports, BI HR Tabular Model
- Test new developments on SAP database in partnership with ITSS
- Extrapolate data and create meaningful analysis and/or reports as required by business units
- Be innovative in the presentation of reports within the parameters of existing standards and rules
BI Reporting needs analysis
- Liaise with Business Units regarding reporting needs
- Liaise with ITSS regarding new reports that need to be created
- UAT Testing of new reports
- Manage list of users to have access to the HR reports, communicate with Authorisations on removing and adding users to user groups
- Ensure that all Rem Com requirements and deadlines are met in accordance to the annual Rem-Com meetings timetable.
- Improve communication between HR Admin and business units by actively engaging with business on all HR Admin matters including annual processes as well as process related changes and enhancements
Master Data Verification
- Plan, Manage and deliver on the ongoing and annual requirement for SAP master-data verifications. This will be done in conjunction with and the support of the HR Admin Systems team, payroll and Benefits.
- 3 years of SAP Payroll Administration experience
- Reporting experience
- Advanced Excel
- SAP HCM
- Diploma in Information Systems
- Thinking Analytically
- Interpreting Data
- Building Relationships
- Meeting Deadlines
- Attention to Detail
- Minimising Risk
- Planning & Organising
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!