Accenture Vacancy Application Details.
The Accenture Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Accenture Jobs Vacancy
Provide contract drafting, negotiation, and execution support to customers on low to medium complexity contracts. Act as an account liaison for one or more small/medium sized customers
Deliver legal services and counsel
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting Accenture, our clients and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company’s transactional practices
- Strategize with Accenture executives regarding legal issues that affect the company
- Develop in-depth subject matter expertise in legal to benefit the business.
Manage risk and ensure compliance
- Resolve issues and disputes, minimize potential for litigation and foster protection of Accenture’s reputation
- Counsel, advise and educate company employees in regard to legal and risk management issues, representing Accenture and its interests
- Develop/support internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on various legal and business issues
A Bachelor’s Degree
- Communications Development & Delivery – Expert
- Contract Compliance & Execution – Beginner
- Contract Management – Beginner
- Contracting Regulations – Intermediate
- Effective Verbal Communications – Intermediate
- Pricing Analytics & Modelling – Intermediate
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!